Friday, September 28, 2012

Pumpkin Muffins...

Hey Y'all! Fall is here and I found myself craving pumpkin everything. I'm running low on a lot of things, so Happy Herbivore's Single Serving Pumpkin Muffin was a natural choice. The recipe says it makes one, but I was somehow able to squeeze out two. If I would have had more flour, I would have doubled or even tripled this recipe. I will admit that I felt kinda bad heating up my oven for just two muffins, but I justified it by sticking some homemade sourdough bread in there to rise after the muffins were finished.

I gotta tell ya, these pumpkin muffins were pretty great.  I did have to resist the urge to put a little Earth Balance butter on them though, but not because they weren't delicious, but because I love Earth Balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment